|The Robby Revs II uses cupping support (up and down) to increase/decrease the number of revs you put on the ball and cocking alignment (left/right) to alter the axis tilt imparted on release. On the Robby Revs II easy incremental changes allow the bowler to modify rev rates and axis tilt as required. The support is lightweight made of a durable aluminium construction and sturdy but lightweight padding. Right and left handed available..
- Lightweight, adjustable wrist support
- Made of feather-light Duraluminum
- Lateral adjustments position the hand to alter roll and spin
- Four forward wrist-cup positions allow for greater revolution control
- Features shorter design than the Robby Rev 1 to provide medium power for light to medium oil lane conditions