|The Hammer Scandal/S uses the Hybrid CFI coverstock that is finished to 500/2000 Abralon which is wrapped around the low RG, high differential Scandal core. This generates the same strong mid-lane motion as the original but with an enhanced reaction on the back-end. Colour: Blue/Blue Pearl/Red Pearl. All colours do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Scandal with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
- Coverstock: Semetric Hybrid CFI
- Reaction: Aggressive Mid-Lane with Continuous Back-End
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- RG: 2.48 (15 lb ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (15 lb ball)
- Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil
Price is undrilled. Please select weight when ordering. Once you have ordered the ball if you want the ball custom drilling please go to the Custom Drilling section accessible from the Home page drop down menu (both PCs and mobiles), the Shop Catalogue page or at the bottom of the side menu.