|The Hammer Scandal introduces the Scandal core which is covered with the Semtex Solid CFI (Carbon Fiber Infused) coverstock and is finished with a 2000 grit Abralon sanding pad. This low RG, high differential, core and innovative cover combination produces a ball that has an unbelievably strong hook on medium to heavy oiled lanes. Hammer claim their CFI coverstock takes the chemical verses mechanical friction debate to a whole new level. Colour: Blue/Green/Black which may vary from that shown.
- Core: Scandal with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
- Coverstock: Semetric Solid CFI
- Reaction: Aggressive Overall Hook
- Finish: 500, 2000 Abralon
- RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium to Heavy Oil
Price is undrilled. Please select weight when ordering. Once you have ordered the ball if you want the ball custom drilling please go to the Custom Drilling section accessible from the Home page drop down menu (both PCs and mobiles), the Shop Catalogue page or at the bottom of the side menu.