The Columbia Swerve FX takes the technology created for the original Swerve to the next level. This pearl version of the ball produces a strong back-end motion at the backend creating awesome pin action. The core shape allows a powerful mid-lane reaction that is not common for symmetrical shape cores with a pearl coverstock, but it does offer the consistency of a symmetric ball. Just like the original the Swerve FX has HyperShock Technology added to the outer core to offer boosted energy that causes the ball to move through the pins like you wouldn't believe. Colour: Blue/Teal/Smoke Pearls which will vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Swerve
- Coverstock: Reflex Pearl
- Factory Finish: 500/2000 Abralon Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Reaction: Strong Continuous Hook
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.47**
- Differential (Diff): 0.052**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition medium to medium-heavy oil
Price is undrilled. Please select weight when ordering. Once you have ordered the ball if you want the ball custom drilling please go to the Custom Drilling section accessible from the Home page drop down menu, the Shop Catalogue page or at the bottom of the side menu.