The Brunswick Ultimate Nirvana bowling ball features the Nirvana Ultra Low RG core and surrounds it with the ECS (Enhanced Composite Segmentation) Hybrid coverstock. The ECS Hybrid coverstock technology allows this ball to produce a powerful down lane motion and a wider sweet spot to eliminates the need for a lot of adjustments. This technology also produces a quicker refresh rate and an extended performance life for the coverstock. The core is a single density rounded elliptical inner core that is uniquely created to optimize ball motion and allow various drilling options to gain pin action and higher scores. This ball is finished with a 4000 grit Siaair Micro Pad that gives it added length through the front of the lane with exceptional back-end continuation on medium to oily lane conditions.Colour Red/White/Blue Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Nirvana Ultra Low RG (14#-16#)
- Coverstock: ECS Hybrid (Enhanced Composite Segmentation)
- Factory Finish: 500/4000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Reaction: Easy length, continuous backend motion
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.531**
- Differential (Diff): 0.054**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 245 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 120 (scale 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Angular
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
Price is undrilled. Please select weight when ordering. Once you have ordered the ball if you want the ball custom drilling please go to the Custom Drilling section accessible from the Home page drop down menu (both mobiles and PC), the Shop Catalogue page or at the bottom of the side menu.